Our Let’s Reset POWER UP Festival is happening on Thursday May 19th 2022 – the last day of Advertising Week Europe. This year we are excited to be running the day live, in-person, as well as virtual at the Picturehouse, Central, Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 7DH.
The focus of the festival is on how to increase people’s energy at work, create kinder cultures, increase creativity and improve performance. The day will be centred around our Let’s Reset 7 needs of wellbeing and performance.
We have a selection of great leaders who will deliver a range of sessions tackling big themes that impact wellbeing & performance: brand purpose and company soul, supporting your people in a hybrid workplace, moving beyond resilience, mental wellbeing, the future of marketing - turbo charged by the energy of your people and how wellbeing links to performance.
POWER UP has an action-packed agenda with key-note speakers and workshops so your teams get to interact with the coaches and other business executives.
Here are some of the key people and brands involved in the day:
- Steve Parish Chairman and CEO, Crystal Palace Football Club;
- Mark Bright, Former Premier League footballer, Director of U23 Development at CPFC;
- Adrian Hallmark, CEO and Chairman, Bentley Motors;
- Ralf Specht, Founder, Corporate Soul;
- Michelle Griffith Robinson OLY, Life Coach, Olympian and Mentor;
- Sarah Harbon, General Manager, Benefit Cosmetics;
- Ian Watson, CEO, Hotter/Unbound Group;
- Dr Julia Jones / Dr Rock, Founder at Neuron Wellness and Neuroscientist
- Sam Conniff and Katherine Templar Lewis, The Uncertainty Experts
- along with the Let’s Reset team: Suki Thompson, Founder; Helen Gorman, Managing Partner and David Beeney, Mental Health Expert.
Register for the festival here: https://hubs.li/Q015Nf5X0